Model No.: VMD
Model NO.: VMD
Operation: Manual and Electric Type Circuit Breaker
Arc-extinguishing Medium: Vacuum
Type: Circuit Breaker
Certification: ISO9001-2000, CCC, Ohsas 180001
Rated Current: 630A Circuit Breaker
Lightning Impulse Withstand Voltage: 185kv Circuit Breaker
Rated Peak Withstand Current: 50/63/80ka Circuit Breaker
Specification: ISO9001/OHSAS/OHSMS 18001
HS Code: 8535210000
Breaking Capacity: High and Medium Voltage Circuit Breaker
Speed: Normal Type Circuit Breaker
Installation: Fixed or Handcart Type Circuit Breaker
Poles Number: 3
Function: Overcurrent Protection
Rated Voltage: 40.5kv Circuit Breaker
1 Min Power Frequency Withstand Voltage: 95kv Circuit Breaker
Rated Short-Time Withstand Current: 20/25ka Circuit Breaker
Trademark: Mingde Circuit Breaker
Origin: Cixi, Ningbo Circuit Breaker
ZN85-40.5 Truck Type High-voltage Vmd VCB
1. General Rules
VMD5 series vacuum breaker is of indoor High Voltage Switchgear suitable for 40.5kV.
Three-phase power system with 50Hz frequency in order to protect and control electrical
Appliances, and especially suitable for frequent operation at rated current or incessant
Open circuit due to unique advantages of Vacuum Circuit Breaker.
VMD5 series vacuum breaker can be used independently, and also can be applied in
Central switch cabinet, fixed switch cabinet, and oilless reconstruction, as well as
Realize complete interchangeability with foreign like products.
VMD5-40.5/1250-31.5 refers to VMD type indoor high voltage vacuum breaker,
With main technical parameters: 40.5kV voltage, 1250A rated current, and 31.5kA
Rated short-circuit breaking current.
2. Operating Environment Condition
2-1 Normal Operating Environment Condition
Altitude: 1000m and below 1000m area
Highest temperature: +40ºC
Daily mean no larger than: +30ºC
Lowest temperature: -15ºC
Daily average relative humidity: 95%
Monthly average relative humidity: 90%
Daily average saturated vapor pressure: ≤2.2×10-3MPa
Monthly average saturated vapor pressure: ≤1.8×10-3MPa
Earthquake intensity: No more than 8 degree
The product shall be away from weep, fire and explosion, chemical
Corrosion and strenuous vibration place.
2-2 Special Operating Condition
Please consult with manufacturer on manufacturing technology when
Operating environment is the climatic environment with high altitude,
High humidity and great temperature change or other special environment condition.
3. Main Specifications and Technical Parameters
|2||Rated insulating level|| Rated short time power |
|Rated lighting impulse withstand voltage||185|
|5||Rated short circuit breaking current||KA||20||25||31.5|
|6||Rated short time withstand current||20||25||31.5|
|7||Rated peak withstand current||50||63||80|
|8||4S rated short-time withstand current||20||25||31.5|
|9||Rated peak value of current||50||63||80|
|10||Rated short-circuit making current(peak value)||50||63||80|
|11||Duration of rated short-circuit current||S||4|
|12||Mechanical endurance||Times||10000, 30000, 60000|
|13|| Rated making surge current |
|KA|| 12.5 |
(The frequency is less than 1000Hz)
|14|| Rated breaking current of single/symmetrical |
|15||Breaking times at rated short-circuit current||Times||20|
|16|| Power frequency withstand voltage |
Of secondary circuit
|17||Rated operating voltage||AC110/220||DC110/220|
|18||Rated operating order||O-0.3S-CO-180S-CO|
|19||Energy storage times||S||<=15|
|24||Three pole making/breaking non simultaneity||<=2|
|25||Average breaking time||M/s||1.5~1.9|
|26||Average making time||0.6~1.3|
4. Packaging, Transportation and Storage Precautions
(1) Circuit breaker should be in the state of opening and energy storage spring in a state without energy storage when packing. It should be in the state of opening and energy storage spring in a state without energy storage when packing. And it should be fixed on the bottom of the wooden case, should have waterproof measures and complete package labels.
(2) Circuit breakers can't invert and avoid strong vibration, rain, surface damage, and components lost when transportation.
(3) When loading the circuit breaker, we suggest the following tools: Crane, forklift and driving. When lifting the circuit breaker, we should not hook on the body or pole of the circuit breaker, but on the lifting hole which has the lifting mark.
(4) When circuit breaker has a long-term storage, it should be in a state of opening and energy storage spring in a state without energy storage and placed in dry ventilated indoor preventing from moisture, vibration control and harmful gas erosion, and regularly checked whether environment meets the requirements.
(5)When first use products after long-term storage, it need to have a power frequency withstand voltage Insulation testing.
Contact us if you need more details on Circuit Breaker. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Vacuum Circuit Breaker、Breaker. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Circuit Breaker
Premium Related Products